|Publication or Company
Kleber & Associates
||Advertising Agency, Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media
||Kleber & Associates continues to grow its team and we are looking for the next superstar!
The ideal AE candidate has at least 3 years agency experience and is a smart, articulate, and dedicated individual with a positive "can-do" attitude. This position also requires someone who can multi-task with excellent writing, social media and communications skills.
• Has college degree in relevant field
• At least 3 years of public relations and pitching experience
• Has exceptional writing skills
• Is a self-starter and has “can do” attitude
• Excellent organizational, decision making and problem/resolution skills
• Has understanding of consumer vs. trade media and traditional/social media
• Possesses a strong sense of self-motivation and ability to work in a fast paced team environment
• Reports to account lead
• Stays abreast of industry developments and brainstorms new pitch ideas based on latest trends
• Stay on the cutting edge of trends & techniques in the digital marketing industry
• Contributes to public relations strategy to cultivate/enhance meaningful relationships with target, external audiences, including the media and key industry influencers
• Leads team in writing and editing publicity stories and public relations materials to be distributed by the agency on behalf of its clients
• Communicates with client for approval and manages project-related costs
• Develops monthly placement reports for clients
• Supports clients with daily/weekly media pitches, following up to secure placements
• Leads team with execution of social campaigns and identifies influencers for our niche
• Works with team to monitor and analyze online behavior to provide intuitive reporting
• Serves as a community manager for various social media accounts to maintain and/or grow existing social presence
• Represents the agency (with team lead) alongside clients at industry functions
• Leads K&A team efforts for trade show and/or consumer event execution, which may include: development and execution of event eBlast, scheduling media appointments and preparing media kits of participating clients.
Comprehensive benefits package. Salary commensurate with experience. Email resume, cover letter and salary history and writing samples to email@example.com.
|About Our Company
||Kleber & Associates is a 25-year, national integrated marketing agency located in Atlanta. The agency specializes in advertising, public relations and digital/social media for the building products, home décor and home furnishings industries. The agency is consistently ranked as a top 25 Atlanta integrated marketing agency.
Our motto is “Right at Home” and we bring that to life by promoting the hottest interior designer, beautiful custom furniture, innovative building materials, etc. Wouldn’t it be great if you felt “right at home” more often than not? That is Kleber and Associates’ ultimate goal with our agency staff and clients.
LinkedIn Group: homeandbuildingproductsnews