Advertising Sales Account Executive
|Publication or Company
Growing Illinois Specialty Publisher
1. Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
2. Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
3. Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
4. Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
5. Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
6. Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
7. Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
8. Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
9. Work with company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
10. Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
11. Previous Experience in publishing sales arena.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
2. Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
3. Bachelor's Degree and three to five years of sales or marketing experience.
4. Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
5. Work requires significant local travel to current and potential clients. This requires the possession of a valid state driverâ€™s license.
6. Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
Salaried positions available!
|About Our Company
||Advertising Sales Account Executives, who believe print publishing is alive and kicking, STOP here!
Growing Illinois specialty publisher seeks experienced and professional advertising sales executives.