Human Experience VP Digital Media Director
|Publication or Company
Starcom MediaVest Group
||Advertising, Internet/Online/New Media, Marketing
New York, NY
The digital director (or VP) needs to be change agent who can help define and execute a digital vision to provide the client with a competitive advantage. They will be responsible for driving digital thought-leadership, inspiring the team and developing business building ideas.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Direct team in the development of digital strategies, plans and priorities across the entire digital ecosystem (OLA, OLV, Search, Social and Mobile)
• With respect to Social, have experience in creating and executing paid and earned digital media strategy and activation
• Establish and translate digital vision and innovative strategies to tangible action plans and operational success
• Influence and impact product while working at a portfolio level
• Drive data agenda that helps the team utilize, develop or refine tools, technologies & techniques to improve marketing efficacy
• Vocal advocate of digital media with client management and agency partners
• Strategic partner and resource with Strategy team, helping ensure digital resource allocations, goals, objectives and measurement plans are best in class.
• Master collaborator who can build consensus across client teams.
Required Skills and Experience
• Strong digital experience—a minimum of 10 years of digital marketing experience, 3 at the director level with a proven ability to influence and improve product, process, talent and innovation.
• Ability to drive a digital agenda, and deliver digital POV on client business
• Strong analytic skills and the ability to apply data analytics on a client business
• Proven ability to develop talent
• Excellent cross functional collaboration skills to manage multiple stakeholders at client and agencies, ensuring they operate as one unified team
• Strong digital media vendor relationships
• Proven ability to develop and grow strong client relationships across all levels
|About Our Company
||Who you work for
Let’s be honest –in this industry, sometimes we complicate things that should be simple. Here’s the bottom line: We want you to join us if you know how to and are truly passionate about guiding marketers on how to best connect their brands with people. It doesn’t get much simpler than that.
At Starcom, we have a unique approach and provide the support to help you do this. In fact, our approach is built on creating the space for ideas that lead to smart work, and Starcom is built to celebrate and develop YOUR ideas.
Our clients are some of the world’s biggest and boldest marketers.
So, if you like what you’ve read so far, and want to work for a company that values diversity and community outreach, has perks like free soda in the office and product discounts and is known for its industry-renowned training program, keep reading.
Who We Are
Starcom USA is a world-renowned media communications agency that simplifies human understanding insights to deliver meaningful brand experiences. With more than 1,200 employees and an estimated $11.1 billion in billings (RECMA 2012) in the U.S., Starcom USA helps get the right consumers’ attention and delivers brand-building results for many of the world's leading companies, including Allstate, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Bank of America, Kellogg Company, Microsoft, Procter & Gamble, Samsung and more. For more information, visit www.starcomusa.com.