|Publication or Company
Los Angeles, CA
• Develop, maintain and execute full-cycle project plans including scope, budget, timelines, staffing and resources
• Manage day-to-day operational aspects of multiple projects, leading cross-functional teams to ensure deliverables are completed on time and on budget
• Monitor work-in-progress against job specifications, and controls scope creep throughout the process to eliminate surprises and successfully deliver the work
• Ensure proper allocation of internal agency resources, as well as identify and acquire appropriate additional resources needed to meet project requirements
• Oversee traffic management of projects from concept to completion, including task assignment/management, creation of timelines and prioritization of work
• Develop and maintain 3rd-party/vendor relationships (i.e. such as photographers, video production, stock photo services, etc.)
• Oversee all aspects print and digital production, managing time, budget and quality
• Lead implementation of process and manage training across departments
• Mitigate team conflict and communication problems; resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion
• Manage project financial lifecycles, including estimates, revenue forecasts, invoicing, payables, receivables, etc.
• Lead post-mortem process with a focus on increased quality and efficiency, in order to continually improve project management and processes within the agency
• Lead the development and growth of the project management team
DESIRED EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing/Advertising, Project Management or related field
• 5+ years of project management experience at an advertising, marketing or digital agency
• Must have 360 integrated experience, including digital, print, social media, TV, direct marketing and experiential, taking projects from concept through to completion, including production.
• Solid understanding of project management principles, methods, techniques and web-based tools
• Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams in a collaborative agency environment
• Process driven, highly organized and methodical with excellent time management skills
• Ability to effectively prioritize, execute tasks, and handle multiple projects simultaneously within a fast-paced environment
• Must be self-motivated, with the ability to think independently and work autonomously when necessary
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communications skills
• An enthusiastic and committed attitude, flexible problem-solver, open to participate and promote change within the organization
|About Our Company
||JWALK is a full-service creative agency, with offices in NYC and LA.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to help develop Project Management as a core discipline at JWALK. The Senior Project Manager will establish best practices across the agency and implement new process/creative solutions as the agency grows. The Senior Project Manager will work with teams in both NYC and L.A., but the position will be based in Los Angeles.