|Publication or Company
International Awards Group, LLC.
||Advertising Agency, Internet/Online/New Media, Marketing, Sales/Advertising Sales
New York, NY
||Seeking a MANAGING DIRECTOR to:
• Plan, direct, and/or coordinate the operations of competitions and staff. Duties and responsibilities include formulating policies, managing daily operations, and managing/supervising the competition directors, marketing department and IT department.
• Provide leadership and vision to the organization by assisting staff with the development of long range and annual plans, and with the evaluation and reporting of progress on plans.
• Develops strategic plan, recommending objectives.
• Develop and maintain healthy and productive company culture. Drive performance and productivity.
• Establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Employee development, and training; policy development and documentation.
• Employee relations; performance management and improvement systems.
• Assist in development of forms and tools to increase company efficiency and risk management.
• Establish, maintain and develop good working relationships with vendors.
• Performance Management; Staffing; Management Proficiency; Coordination; Coaching; Developing Standards; Process Improvement; Decision Making; Strategic Planning; Quality Management
• A minimum of five years of experience in business management, planning.
• A minimum of five years of experience in personnel management, including hiring, supervision, and evaluation.
• Proven skills in business and financial management.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a proactively diverse and inclusive organization.
• Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
• Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise a staff team.
• Effective problem - solving and mediation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
• Proficiency with office computer equipment and software.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced office setting.
Qualified candidates will possess a bachelor's or master's degree in business administration.
|About Our Company
||International Awards Group, New York Festivals, is an international advertising, TV, film, and radio awards company receiving entries from over 70 countries around the world on an annual basis.
International Awards Group, LLC organizes international advertising & programming competitions for:
AME Awards World's Best Advertising & Marketing Effectiveness™
The Global Awards World's Best Healthcare & Wellness Advertising™
Midas Awards World's Best Financial Advertising™
New York Festivals World's Best Advertising™
New York Festivals World's Best Radio Programs™
New York Festivals World's Best TV & Films™