This week, Helsinki-based hasan & partners opened its first “international” shop in Stockholm–and brought along a team with an extensive agency history to staff it.
About the four founding partners:
- Creative Director Daniel Wall comes from McCann, where he led the “creative SWAT team” known as Surprise Department; he also worked at W+K Amsterdam and Farfar.
- Fellow Creative Director Jakob Swedenborg has a nearly identical resume; he also worked at W+K and McCann along with Sweden’s Lowe Bridnfors.
- Peter Laurelli, the new shop’s third CD, most recently worked at GolinHarris after founding his own agency Blond Swedish Amateurs (do NOT try to Google that, BTW) and serving in creative roles at GS&P and 180 Amsterdam
- Leading the office will be managing director Camilla Hahn Fortkord, who most recently directed Coca-Cola and other accounts at McCann Stockholm.
This move follows hasan’s acquisition of digital studio Perfect Fools–a move executives recently discussed during electroshock therapy sessions for our amusement.
- Agency SFST Had Trouble Finding a Grandma Who Hasn't Smoked Pot for This Viral Video
- The Richards Group Clowns Around with the Spurs for H-E-B
- FCB West Gets Interactive for Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Martin Williams Unveils 'Sparkle' for Mall of America