Our tipsters were ahead of the press release today. WPP‘s New York-based “world’s largest activation network” Geometry Global–which sprang to life last summer as the activation agencies at G2, Ogilvy and JWT merged–has appointed Carl Hartman as its new North American CEO effective May 1st.
The release, which describes Hartman as “one of WPP’s top shopper marketing experts”, notes that he led the Kimberly-Clark team for more than six years before this move; he will continue to hold that role while reporting to global CEO Steve Harding.
Regarding the agency’s two current co-CEO’s:
- Sheila Hartnett will serve as North American Chairman moving forward
- Harvey Kipnis will step down to pursue other unnamed opportunities
- Ogilvy Makes Cats Very Uncomfortable for Kotex
- WWM Creates a Very...Unusual Promo Video
- CP+B Gets MetLife Customers to Share 'Who I Live For'
- W+K Amsterdam Launches 'Feel The Game' for FIFA 15