|Publication or Company
New York Media
||Advertising Agency, Internet/Online/New Media, Magazine Publishing, Marketing, Social Media
||New York, NY
Creative Services, Marketing, and Events
New York Media, owner of New York magazine, nymag.com, The Cut, Vulture, and Grub Street, is seeking a Project Manager who will lead the execution and measurement of integrated marketing programs in collaboration with the Integrated Marketing team across print, digital and social media platforms. Programs may include ongoing branded content initiatives, social media activations, out-of-home marketing campaigns, etc.
The ideal candidate is energetic, personable, motivated, and a team player. He/she has strong project management and communication skills, and will liaise between integrated marketing/social media managers, sales clients, and agencies. Reports to: Integrated Creative Services Director
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Communications, Advertising/Marketing, English or related fields;
• Minimum of five years experience in project management;
• Strong written and verbal skills;
• Passion for our ad products and flexibility to work in an ever-evolving industry and fast-paced environment;
• Strong presentation skills to pitch concepts to clients and agencies;
• Organized, detail-oriented, collaborative, independent, and resourceful;
• Ability to manage clients diplomatically and maintain the integrity of the program;
• Ability to multi-task and pivot seamlessly from one project to another, from one platform to another;
• Manage outside vendors and ensure programs come in on or below budget;
• Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word (knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop a plus).
Email your résumé, cover letter with salary requirements and design samples to:
with the subject line “PM –MB”.
No phone calls, please. Only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Please regard your resume as having been received unless your email is bounced back. EOE.
|About Our Company
||New York Media is the parent company of the ground-breaking weekly New York magazine; the twice yearly New York Design Hunting and New York Weddings publications; the award-winning website NYMag.com with original daily coverage of politics, personalities, entertainment, fashion and food. Vulture.com for everyone who lives, breathes, and consumes entertainment, TheCut.com for the fashion/beauty obsessed and the food and restaurant blog GrubStreet.com. New York magazine is the regional and national authority on the greatest city on Earth, read by more than 1.7 million people each week. Through smart writing, beautiful photography and sophisticated design, New York chronicles news and social trends, explores the city’s cultural happenings and serves as a navigational tool for all aspects of city life. Nymag.com attracts nearly 20 million monthly unique visitors, making it one of the most visited online destinations focused on news, fashion, entertainment and food.