|Publication or Company
The Woods & Co
||Internet/Online/New Media, Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media
||New York, NY
||We are seeking a Social Media Specialist to work in our NYC office to develop and execute social media campaigns for our clients. We are looking for a creative thinker with strong social media chops, top notch writing and design skills, with a keen attention to detail. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of developing effective strategy and compelling content for mid-level brands ready to be taken to the next level. Also key is the ability to analyze impact through analytics and metrics as well as identify new opportunities for increasing engagement and reach.
• Develop creative content and publish through various social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and more.
• Manage day-to-day interactions with online communities
• Design original artwork for client’s social media pages.
• Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
• Build online events and campaigns that foster excitement and increase response: likes, fans, followers, partners, donors and volunteers.
• Create client reports that communicate the social media program’s activities, engagement, deliverables and the client’s ROI.
• Promote and support Crier Communications blog.
• Identify opportunities to grow client’s and Crier’s audience and voice.
• Regularly provide feedback of insights gained from social media monitoring to the PR team, to ensure that social outreach is fully integrated with print, web, PR and event marketing in a timely fashion.
• Continuously explore new and existing social platforms, services and tools to increase reach and engagement.
• Build strong relationship within the social media products community including leading technology providers, startups and opinion leaders.
• Bachelors Degree in a related field (Communications, Journalism, Marketing, PR, Advertising etc.).
• 2 - 4 years experience managing social channels for a brand along with public relations, advertising, graphic design, blog writing and/or social media marketing expertise
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios with examples showing successful work from concept to completion.
• Strong knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, InDesign and Illustrator.
• Strong project management or organizational skills.
• Proven ability to execute programs that increase positive interaction, build audience, maintain relationships and share client’s voice.
• Creative thinker, able to develop new concepts and collaborate with a team to execute on them.
• Ability to develop reporting and communications metrics that drive success and show results from efforts.
• Excellent copywriting and communications skills with some experience with photography and video preferred.
• Experience working with social media software & analytics.
|About Our Company
||We are consumer lifestyle marketing experts with an expertise in beauty, fitness and health.