|Publication or Company
||Advertising Agency, Internet/Online/New Media, Social Media, Web Development
||Los Angeles, CA
||Jetset Studios is seeking a full-time Social/Interactive Producer in our West Los Angeles office. This person will report to the Chief Strategist, and work directly with the agency Principals, Creative Director, Art Directors, and Developers.
The Producer is responsible for the overall delivery of social campaigns, websites and games. The Producer is the primary contact person for the client across all projects managed. The Producer must ensure proper communication of deadlines and action items to all creative in-house staff using Basecamp, and track hours and spending using Harvest.
As the Producer you must be able to organize and lead a team to create great work while ensuring projects are implemented according to technical, time and budgetary constraints. You must own the project vision and communicate it to all parties involved. You will be expected to act as a project leader, ensuring that the project goes smoothly both internally and externally. Assigned projects must be supervised throughout their entire life cycle, from contract to final delivery of source files. The Producer will be responsible for maintaining quality and consistency of all project features while keeping teams on schedule and budget. You will also be required to generate and maintain all project documentation including but not limited to: SOWs, schedules, budgets and weekly reports. The Producer will be responsible for consistently updating the team on the status of all projects as well as troubleshooting project, design, and resource issues.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in online development
• Good leader and motivator
• Passionate about social media
• Social calendaring
• Strategic analysis of client’s social needs
• Social management, including community monitoring and posting across multiple platforms
• Experience managing multiple tracks of a project as an integrated program with differing timelines, deliverables and expectations
• Understanding of web site development process including scheduling, testing and deployment as well as resource breakdown and dependencies
• Able to plan work, organize time and maintain workflow across multiple projects
• Adept with Google Docs, including spreadsheets, Familiarity with Photoshop and Illustrator a plus
• Organized and detail oriented with excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Strong ability to interact professionally with all levels of staff
• Copes well in a demanding, fast paced environment with an ability to multi-task
• Ability to work with many personality types within a team environment
• Entertainment industry experience preferred
Please include a cover letter in the body of your email, and attach your resume as a PDF.