|Publication or Company
||Internet/Online/New Media, Sales/Advertising Sales, Social Media
||401K/403B, Dental, Health
||New York, NY
||We are looking for an experienced, energetic, creative and solutions-oriented marketer to join our sales development team! This person will be responsible for developing inspiring, innovative and strategic digital marketing campaigns for top tier advertisers wanting to reach moms. Reports directly to VP Sales Development.
Overall Role & Responsibilities:
• Work under the direction of the VP of Sales Development to enhance and further develop the overall design of the CafeMom & MamásLatinas sales materials
• Partner with front-line sales to conceptualize, write and present (internally & externally) strategic marketing proposals in response to Advertiser RFPs
• Lead creative brainstorms to come up with original, inspiring ideas that meet advertiser’s objectives and leverage our best assets
• Leverage your PPT expertise and presentation-development skills to deliver comprehensive, strategic, and exciting pitch decks and presentations
• Work with Design to create sales comps (no knowledge of design tools needed), and Research to craft compelling data-driven stories
• Act as a sales product gate-keeper by understanding all of the functionality and best practices for each product we sell; package knowledge into sales materials and communicate information clearly to front-line team and Advertisers
• Partner with internal teams (product, design, community, video etc.) to develop new, sellable products that align with our value prop; clearly translate complex, conceptual ideas into real products and sales materials
• Aide in developing, managing and maintaining the CafeMom story through sales presentations and materials
• Provide thought leadership about digital advertising, new platforms and technologies, emerging trends and more
Required Skills & Competencies:
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in online marketing/advertising, with a minimum of 2 years developing RFPs and marketing proposals
• Strong understanding of the online advertising space, social media, word of mouth marketing and online campaign success metrics
• Proficient in MS PowerPoint – a must! – and all other MS Office Tools
• Highly creative and strategic; proactive; strong organizational skills; effective communicator
• Self motivator with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with multiple projects and tight deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong relationship management skills
• Knowledge of the Hispanic digital marketplace and Spanish fluency is a plus
|About Our Company
||CafeMom is the leading media company for moms, reaching an audience of more than 20MM monthly users across our properties (CafeMom, Mamas Latinas and The Prowl) and social platforms. CafeMom.com delivers engaging editorial content, high quality video, and a vibrant community where moms can connect, give and get advice, be entertained, and make friends. Launched in January 2012, MamásLatinas.com is already the leading bilingual online destination for Latina moms reaching 1MM monthly unique visitors. The Prowl, a recently launched social shopping platform, provides inspiration and advice as users shop for themselves and their families.
Across all of its platforms, CafeMom is the leader in developing custom programs for top brands, making it the premier strategic marketing partner to brands that want to reach moms in a changing digital environment.
Rapidly growing, CafeMom is a dynamic company always looking for great people who can have an immediate impact.