|Publication or Company
||Advertising Agency, Internet/Online/New Media, Marketing, Social Media
||401K/403B, Dental, Health
New York, NY
"Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing."
We do that kind of work at Tenthwave. A full-service digital and social shop, we are customer-obsessed the way no other agency is, devoting our work to discovering, uncovering, searching, tinkering, refining and honing ideas that matter, build brands and touch the hearts and minds of our client's customers. And we are looking for someone to join our ever-curious social media team.
We are searching for a Community Management Supervisor to help lead our growing social team in New York City. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3-4 years of experience in a digital agency environment with at least 2 years of experience managing people. In addition to overseeing day-to-day management of our client's social communities, this individual will lead a team of Community Managers responsible for content creation, moderation, measurement and optimization. A passion for quality, an eye for detail, a love of all things social, excellent interpersonal communication skills, and the hunger to bring great ideas to life is also required. This individual reports to our Social Media Director.
- Oversee team of Community Managers in executing day to day content creation, editorial calendars and community management
- Develop and implement creative content and highly measureable social media programs & campaigns across various social channels
- Track, analyze and report on key metrics across social channels and apply findings to maximize growth opportunities for our clients
- Work closely with senior leaders across the organization to achieve clientâ€™s business objectives
- Create POVs on the latest developments across social media technology and industry trends to help inform internal decision making and provide thought leadership to our growing client roster
- 3+ years social media management experience with 2+ years of team management and leadership experience in digital marketing (social media agency, advertising, PR firm etc)
- Deep and demonstrated knowledge of the overall social landscape and current social media best practices
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments for projects from concept to completion
- Highly collaborative, creatively charged and enthusiastic
- Diplomatic, assertive, professional & resourceful
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work across several concurrently running projects in a fast-paced agency environment
|About Our Company
||Tenthwave is an ultra-curious digital agency on a mission to increase brands' market share, launch new products with a bang, and out-innovate the competition. We dig deeper to find transformative ideas that seduce the hearts and minds of customers.
Known by clients as a more personal full-service agency, Tenthwave's core service offerings lie in strategy, research, digital development, branded content, user experience, social media, online media, analytics, promotions and marketing creative.
We are Tenthwave: The Customer Obsessed Digital Agency.
Our 100 employees in New York City, Long Island, Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC and London produce award-winning work for amazing customer-obsessed clients like eBay, Duncan Hines, Visa, Prudential, Facebook, Pepperidge Farms, NBC Universal, Cape Cod Chips and FLOWER Beauty. Tenthwave is a privately held agency recognized as Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer and a PROMO Top Shops Agency.
We offer a full array of benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and FSA. Tenthwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
For more information visit http://www.tenthwave.com or http://www.facebook.com/Tenthwave, or follow us on Twitter @Tenthwave.