|Publication or Company
International Fellowship of Christians & Jews
||Advertising Agency, Internet/Online/New Media, Non-profit, Social Media
||401K/403B, Dental, Health, Profit-Sharing
||SOCIAL MEDIA & COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT COORDINATORS
(SOCIAL MEDIA PROJECT COORDINATOR)
The International Fellowship of Christians & Jews has exciting opportunities available for highly motivated individuals who would like to make a difference in the lives of others.
Our non-profit organization is currently seeking a SOCIAL MEDIA PROJECT COORDINATOR. In this role you will lead daily coordination and implementation of tactics that build and maintain our social media communities across multiple platforms. You will also provide general administrative support to the Web Services Managers and team.
Key functions of this role will include:
• Creating copy in collaboration with the Editorial team that engages our donors and builds online communities in support of The Fellowship’s mission. Assisting in the creation of Facebook ads.
• Maintaining and following content calendar, posting on schedule and following ethical, copyright and Creative Commons best practices.
• Providing customer service to our donors through our social media channels, researching issues and working with internal teams to provide resolutions.
• Completing ongoing reports that monitor social media performance and find opportunities for increased engagement according to organizational goals.
• Providing general administrative support to the Web Services managers and team, including but not limited to: preparing correspondence and reports, monitoring and follow up of various department projects, research, answering department calls, scheduling, and processing invoices.
Ideal candidates will possess:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• 3 - 5 years’ experience in a professional office environment in an administrative support capacity, especially with social media.
• Current working knowledge of social networking and its place within advocacy or non-profit arenas. Online community management and network building experience preferred. Political campaign, campus advocacy, or non-profit advocacy or marketing in social media experience preferred.
• Familiarity with HootSuite and Facebook API. Intermediate experience with Adobe Photoshop. Intermediate to advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and customer databases.
• Ability to simultaneously balance multiple assignments and meet strict deadlines.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly the ability to write effectively and concisely. Excellent proofreading and editing skills. Excellent customer service skills necessary to efficiently and professionally interact with vendors and staff, including senior management.
• Bilingual (speak, read, write) English and Spanish strongly desired.
• Ability to type 45 WPM or more.
If you are ready to work with a great team of people and you have the experience, skills and talent to be successful in this exciting role, please submit your resume with your salary requirements to http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH06/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=IFCJ&cws=1&rid=107. To learn more about The Fellowship, please visit www.ifcj.org. We are an equal opportunity
|About Our Company
||Building Bridges, Changing Lives
The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews was founded in 1983 by Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein to promote understanding between Jews and Christians and build broad support for Israel and other shared concerns. Our ministry's vision is that Jews and Christians will reverse their 2,000-year history of discord and replace it with a relationship marked by dialogue, respect, and cooperation.
A History of Helping
The Fellowship's success has far exceeded expectations. Over the years, we have been leaders in Jewish-Christian relations, building bridges of goodwill that have led to greater understanding and cooperation between members of these two great faiths. We have helped hundreds of thousands of Jews escape poverty and anti-Semitism and return to their biblical homeland, funded humanitarian assistance that has touched the lives of millions of Jews in Israel and around the world, provided life-giving aid to Israel’s victims of war and terror, and much more.