Market to Facebook's 900 Million UsersAllFacebook Marketing Conference 2012 provides proven solutions for building brands and engaging prospective customers. Learn how to grow your follower base and deliver real revenue-generating results.
Register Now and Save with Early Bird DiscountsTake advantage of our early bird pricing! Gold passports are only $599 when you register before June 28.
Westin San Francisco Market Street
Putting Facebook to Work
Strategies for Marketing & Monetization
Following the overwhelming success of the inaugural event in 2011, AllFacebook Marketing Conference returns to San Francisco on June 28-29, 2012 for an inside look at Facebook innovations and monetization issues impacting today's top digital media and marketing experts. Packed with case studies and real-world perspectives, AllFacebook Marketing Conference offers attendees a sneak peek at the latest Facebook tools, apps, demographics, research and advertising opportunities.
Meet Today's Leading Industry Influencers
AllFacebook Marketing Conference brings together marketing professionals, digital media experts, social media veterans, and business owners. Join us for two days of immersive learning and fresh insight into Facebook marketing and best practices, and connect with the world's most sought-after community of social media thought leaders.
Participating at AllFacebook Marketing Conference
This year's speaker lineup features today's leading social media marketers, investors, and executives from around the globe including:
- Robert Scoble, Rackspace
- Brian Madden, Hearst Digital
- Emi Hofmeister, Adobe
- Sudha Jamthe, eBay
- Lisa Buyer, The Buyer Group
- Amy Millard, Hearsay Social
- Elaine Mesker-Garcia, Fuddruckers Restaurants
... and more!
Who Should Attend?
Everyone and anyone interested in leveraging the power of Facebook to grow their business and take their brand's social reach and influence to the next level.
- Brand Marketers
- Interactive and Digital Agency Executives
- Advertising Directors
- Creative Directors
- Digital Publishers
- Public Relations Practioners
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Investors
- Social App Marketers
- Social Media and Mobile Marketing Executives
- E-Commerce and F-commerce Leaders
- Social Platform Evangelists
- Social Game Pioneers
- Search Engine Optimization Specialists
- PPC Analysts
- Search Engine Marketing Consultants
- Business Analytics and Metrics Professionals
- Social and Online Video Enthusiasts
- IT Managers
- Interactive Media and Press