|Publication or Company
||Advertising Agency, Internet/Online/New Media, Marketing, Mobile, Social Media
||401K/403B, Bonuses, Dental, Health
||New York, NY
• Plan, lead and coordinate the development of agency marketing campaigns
• Oversee the development of agency content/intellectual property and maximize dissemination via multiple channels
• Plan and expedite special events and webinars
• Manage the agency’s website and blog
• Participate in stewardship of social media platforms including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube, Pinterest, Instagram
• Oversee other relevant promotional platforms/opportunities including sponsorships, email campaigns, SEM, partnerships, etc
• Compose and disseminate all agency press releases
• Plan and manage award submissions
• Represent Flightpath, our point of view, service offerings and value proposition at meetings, conferences, and events.
• Deliver thorough, actionable reporting on results
• Disciplined self-starter with hands-on knowledge of current trends in digital marketing and communications.
• Exceptional writing skills: long form and short form.
• Excellent presentation, communication (written and oral), and listening skills.
• Strong networking/people skills.
• Meaningful experience leveraging social media in a brand building capacity.
• Must be professional, dedicated, conscientious and honest, with strong organizational skills and focused attention to detail. Sense of humor welcome.
• Desire to travel and attend events.
• 3 - 5 years professional experience.
• BA/BS or equivalent.
|About Our Company
||Flightpath is an award winning interactive agency headquartered in New York City’s Flatiron district. We provide digital imperatives — web and mobile app development, social media services and search engine marketing — along with full-service creative and production capabilities.
Flightpath team members are a group of seasoned digital marketers who discover and mine emotional currency to create real business value for our clients. We have created rich partnerships with a range of clients and are excited about the expanding role digital marketing platforms are having across many consumer and business categories.
We are currently seeking a creative and results-oriented Marketing Manager to join our growing team. This person will be responsible for managing marketing campaigns from conception to completion in the interest of growing the agency’s overall visibility in support of new business acquisition and talent recruitment efforts.