|Publication or Company
||B2B Publishing, Internet/Online/New Media, Magazine Publishing, Marketing, Social Media
||401K/403B, Dental, Health
||McMURRY/TMG, the nation’s largest independent content marketing agency, is searching for an exceptional marketing manager.
We’re looking for a leader, who doesn’t need a to-do list written in stone, but instead will think ahead and have the initiative to help grow the agency’s business through unique and innovative marketing.
The position will work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer and VP of Marketing in the Washington, D.C., office of this fast-paced content agency. The role will support the new business sales team and will also have some additional internal and external communications responsibilities, such as:
• Collaborating and developing proposals and presentations to support the sales efforts for new and existing business
• Writing and executing brilliant collateral, including decks, sheets, and case studies
• Composing winning award entries and assisting in the marketing budget management
• Working closely with an internal team across four offices to create social media content on all platforms
• Managing conference and trade show involvement, including special agency events and speaking proposals
• Being a champion for internal communications, managing the intranet, writing news articles, and publishing the weekly internal email
This person should be an exceptional writer and deliver bold, innovative ideas for sales, but also be ready to roll up their sleeves and multitask on the day-to-day needs, such as PPT creation, internal email communication and reporting, award entries, and speaking proposals.
Needs to have:
• At least three years of experience in marketing
• Solid writing and copy editing skills
• Experience developing proposals and presentations for sales
• A familiarity with the changing content marketing landscape and an understanding of how content drives business for brands
• Big ideas and an enthusiasm to learn and be part of a fast-paced team
• A personable and professional attitude
• The ability to multitask and juggle numerous requests and deadlines
• Experience deciphering research
• Proficiency in PowerPoint and InDesign
• A “Yes, I Can” attitude
• Ability to work on-site full time in our D.C. office
McMURRY/TMG offers a collaborative, entrepreneurial, high-energy culture. We have excellent employee and client retention. This is a great opportunity to work for a firm with a quality reputation and the smartest staff in content marketing. Excellent salary and benefits. Our downtown office is Metro accessible.
Please visit http://mcmurrytmg.com > Careers to check out open positions across all our locations. Select the position you wish to apply to and submit your cover letter and resume.
|About Our Company
||McMURRY/TMG is the content marketing leader dedicated
to delivering strategic and transformative
brand experiences that engage customers and drive
We do this for more than 400 brands, including nearly
200 of the Fortune 500.