There are several key changes in the July update – most notably, more airlines now use Twitter than how loyalty programs.
- Airlines are becoming increasingly prolific on Twitter, with the number of tweets increasing by 51% in the past month
- 30 airlines account for 84% of these tweets
- Delta sends and receives the most tweets of all airlines – impressively (and including direct messages) Delta responds to over 50% of all the messages they are sent on Twitter
- Jetblue have bumped Southwestern to secure third spot amongst airlines receiving the most tweets
- Twitter's User Growth is The Lowest it's Ever Been
- Can Twitter Reach 300 Million Active Users Before 2015?
- Facebook: 22.36% of Social Referrals in September (Pinterest: 5.52%, Twitter: 0.88%)
- The 13 Most Popular Social Networks (By Age Group)