Everyone seems to be fawning over the new “new Twitter”, and its fancy new navigation, layout and the rest. But you’re left out in the cold – you haven’t been switched over yet, and you don’t want to be left out of the loop any longer.
Well, here’s how you can get access to the new Twitter.com just in time for the weekend.
If you don’t know what this new new Twitter is all about, read this article to get an idea of all the new features you’re missing out on.
Twitter will be rolling out the new interface to all users slowly over the next few weeks, but you don’t have to wait.
If you want to see the new Twitter now (and trust me, you do), simply follow these steps:
- Download and/or update the latest Twitter for iPhone or Twitter for Android, which have both been upgraded to the new version.
- Log in to the app with your username.
- Wait a few hours, and visit the new new Twitter.com on the web!
Accessing the new new Twitter is as easy as that. And although it likely won’t happen instantly, you should be able to browse the new web interface within a few hours of updating your mobile app and logging in.
Enjoy playing with the new “@ Connect” and “# Discover” buttons this weekend, and the new in-line photo and video embeds. Let us know what you think as you explore!
- A Step-By-Step Guide To Creating Custom Timelines On Twitter
- New Twitter Notifications Recommend Accounts And Tweets To Follow
- Twitter Testing Related Tweets Feature With Select Users
- You Can Now Filter Mentions On Twitter (If You Have A Verified Profile)