Did you know that more than one million children go missing in the U.S. each year?
Thankfully, the majority return home safe and sound, but for parents, every minute that their child is not back by their side is an eternity.
Find Your Missing Child is a guide that teaches parents and community agencies how to use social media to find missing and runaway children. By tapping into the power of channels such as Twitter and Facebook, families and caregivers expand the network of people looking for missing kids, bringing more children home safely and quickly.
Recommended by law enforcement and community agencies, the guide can:
- Uncover and leverage resources within the parents’ and caregivers’ social network
- Create leads for the police
- Provide parents with the solace and comfort that comes from knowing they are actively participating in the search and effort to bring their child home
Click here to download the Social Media Guide for Parents of Missing or Runaway Children, and check the infographic below for more information.
(Source: Find Your Missing Child.)
- The World of Social Media 2014: Statistics, Facts & Figures [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Holiday Shopping Goes Social (But Not so Much on #Twitter) [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Your New Social Media Strategy: Attract, Engage, Convert & Monitor [INFOGRAPHIC]
- What we Learned About Social Media in 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC]