Looking for a great Twitter analytics tool? Followerwonk may be it!
It has a pretty robust offering of analytics tools and a solid social marketing platform backing it up, so check it out!
Followerwonk helps you explore and grow your social graph.
- Dig deeper into Twitter analytics: Who are your followers? Where are they located? When do they tweet?
- Find and connect with new influencers in your niche.
- Use super-actionable visualizations to compare your social graph to others.
- Easily share your reports with the world.
Here are the things you can do for free:
Bet that makes you wonder what you can do if you sign up for their PRO package, hmm? You can learn more about that here – but let’s just say there’s a LOT.
It’s free for 30 days and the monthly fee after that gives you access to the entire SEOmoz dashboard as well – it would have to to justify the $99 monthly fee!
But what is SEOmoz? According to a recent press release (announcing its acquisition of FollowerWonk) “it makes software for marketers with a focus on inbound channels including SEO, social media, content, and community.”
Moz combs websites to find errors or missed opportunities, and then makes recommendations based on best practices. With a current roster of over 15,000 paying subscribers and a monthly web count of over two million visitors to its very vocal online community, the company is a leader in the SEO optimization space.
But back to Followerwonk.
“Followerwonk is one of those awesome, young companies that just has something special,” said SEOmoz CEO and co-founder Rand Fishkin.
Formed by a small team of developers, Followerwonk kicked off in 2009 after founder and SEO app developer Peter Bray noticed that Twitter was generating increasing traffic for his clients. “Moz has really embraced our ideas and given us space to expand our product,“ said Peter Bray, co-founder of Followerwonk. “From the get-go it just seemed like the perfect place to integrate our technology. I think together we’re on the path to do some really great things. SEOmoz is a pretty killer place to be.”
Do you pay for Twitter analytics now – and would something like this interest you? Tell us about it in the comments!
(Analyzing data image from Shutterstock)
- 15 Twitter Tips That Get More Retweets, Favourites And Clicks [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Heineken Helps Urban Explorers Discover Which Night Spots Are Trending On Twitter
- One Essential Habit Of Successful Tweeters: Marking Milestones
- 10 Twitter Tips For Real-Time Marketing [INFOGRAPHIC]