Ever wondered if somebody you follow on Twitter is following you back? Well, fret no more.
Friendorfollow.com is a handy resource that will scan your Twitter username and tell you three useful pieces of information.
1. Users you are following who aren’t following you back
2. Users you are being followed by, but aren’t following back
3. Users you are both following and being followed by
The site refers to the latter as ‘friends’, which is oddly comforting. However, punch in your username and you might find the data surprising.
I’ll leave it up to you to decide whether you will unfollow somebody because they’re not following you, but do give it some serious thought before saying goodbye. Perhaps a more curious source of information is the people following you who you aren’t following. As said, it’s all quite an eye-opener.
In case you’re interested, I’m following some 118 people who aren’t following me back, and you can guess who most of them are, can’t you?
That’s right: celebrities. Time to do a bit of a trim.
- Buffer For Business: Powerful Analytics, Team Collaboration And Data Exporting For Twitter
- Why Curating, Sharing And Crowdsourcing Twitter Lists Is So Awesome
- Chrome Extension "Rather" Lets You Filter Out And Replace Any Words On Twitter
- Attention Students: Tweet2Cite Makes Referencing Tweets In Your Papers Easy