If you’re looking for a simple way to get donations for your organization or cause on Twitter, you should check out Givver.
Similar to Chirpify, Givver allows users to give by just sending a simple tweet – but unlike its competitor, Givver is entirely donation focused.
Describing itself as “social fundraising,” Givver requires just a tweet of your time to send a donation to your favorite cause or candidate. Candidate? Yep. Looks like the Obama campaign uses it:
Why use this service though?
Givver eliminates most of the fuss involved in giving to causes. It’s frictionless. “Once securely registered, donors can support any Givver organization in seconds,” with just a tweet.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up once and register your credit card info.
- Donate by tweeting #give, a dollar amount and @mention your cause, or just Retweet someone else’s tweet donation and Givver charges your credit card.
How simple is THAT? Would you give to a cause via Twitter?
And remember, if you’re interested in making (or initiating) other transactions on Twitter, be sure to check out Chirpify.
(Givver logo from Givver.com)
- New Skills, Social Curation And Higher Quality - Content Marketing Trends 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Email Still Beats Social As The Marketer's Weapon Of Choice, Reveals Study [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Brand Awareness, Website Traffic, Customer Insights Top Priorities For Social Marketers [STUDY]
- How To Find B2B Leads In 2014 (Hint: Probably Not On Twitter And Facebook) [INFOGRAPHIC]