Twitter is the definitive real-time customer service tool of 2013, an unequivocal boon for business owners looking to establish conversations with customers and root out leads.
The infographic below by Iquarius Media takes a look at how exactly to use Twitter effectively for your business.
- Keep your tweets short to allow space for RTs with comments
- Include images in your tweets when appropriate
- Aim to be useful and helpful
- Don’t abuse the DM
- How Social Media Has Changed The Way We Watch TV [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The Most Popular Toys On Twitter This Holiday Season [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Consumers Trust Social Media Recommendations (And Facebook Most Of All) [INFOGRAPHIC]
- 10 Effective Ways To Increase Your Twitter Followers [INFOGRAPHIC]