Twitter is the definitive real-time customer service tool of 2013, an unequivocal boon for business owners looking to establish conversations with customers and root out leads.
The infographic below by Iquarius Media takes a look at how exactly to use Twitter effectively for your business.
- Keep your tweets short to allow space for RTs with comments
- Include images in your tweets when appropriate
- Aim to be useful and helpful
- Don’t abuse the DM
- Can Social Media Help You Find A Job? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media, Internet, SMS, Apps - Incredible Smartphone Stats, Facts & Figures [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Are You Getting Bored With Social Media? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media, Your Business And The Law [INFOGRAPHIC]