Twitter is the definitive real-time customer service tool of 2013, an unequivocal boon for business owners looking to establish conversations with customers and root out leads.
The infographic below by Iquarius Media takes a look at how exactly to use Twitter effectively for your business.
- Keep your tweets short to allow space for RTs with comments
- Include images in your tweets when appropriate
- Aim to be useful and helpful
- Don’t abuse the DM
- The World Of Social Media Monitoring And Analytics [INFOGRAPHIC]
- How To Build Your Digital Audience Across Social Media, Email And Mobile [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The Past, Present And Future Of Social Media [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Women Dominate Social Media [INFOGRAPHIC]