Twitter is the definitive real-time customer service tool of 2013, an unequivocal boon for business owners looking to establish conversations with customers and root out leads.
The infographic below by Iquarius Media takes a look at how exactly to use Twitter effectively for your business.
- Keep your tweets short to allow space for RTs with comments
- Include images in your tweets when appropriate
- Aim to be useful and helpful
- Don’t abuse the DM
- The World of Social Media 2014: Statistics, Facts & Figures [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Holiday Shopping Goes Social (But Not so Much on #Twitter) [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Your New Social Media Strategy: Attract, Engage, Convert & Monitor [INFOGRAPHIC]
- What we Learned About Social Media in 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC]