The analytics provider monitored the official True Blood Facebook page, Twitter profile, and YouTube account throughout the entire season to gauge how much buzz the series generated with fans. The results, below.
- Twitter grew its follower base by 9%, adding 55,108 new followers.
- YouTube added 24,233 new subscribers.
- Facebook’s follower count soared from 11,155,675 to 11,284,377.
- The total time viewed, during the season, for all videos on True Blood’s official YouTube Channel was 13 years and 179 days.
- Can Social Media Help You Find A Job? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media, Internet, SMS, Apps - Incredible Smartphone Stats, Facts & Figures [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Are You Getting Bored With Social Media? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media, Your Business And The Law [INFOGRAPHIC]