I’m a huge fan of Hootsuite. At work, where I manage various Twitter campaigns for clients, I use HootSuite exclusively.
Earlier today, the company announced HootSuite for the iPhone, and it’s feature-packed.
- Customizable user interface with sortable tabs and columns
- Easy navigation thanks to column swiping
- Schedule tweets
- Update multiple accounts at once
- Save searches
- Track statistics
- Share photos
- Import lists
- Explore trending topics
Being able to schedule tweets whilst on the move is huge.
Check out the video here:
Get your copy of the app from Apple’s app store at this link.
My problem? I don’t actually own an iPhone (I know, I know), so can’t test this bad boy out, but early feedback is very positive indeed. If you’re running Hootsuite on your iPhone please hit the comments and let me know what you think. Thanks!
- Multilingual? Help Translate Twitter Into One Of 48 Languages
- Demographics Pro Releases Free HootSuite App For Detailed Follower Analytics
- Find Out How Many Of Your Twitter Followers Are Real With TwitterAudit
- Buffer For Business: Powerful Analytics, Team Collaboration And Data Exporting For Twitter