I’m a huge fan of Hootsuite. At work, where I manage various Twitter campaigns for clients, I use HootSuite exclusively.
Earlier today, the company announced HootSuite for the iPhone, and it’s feature-packed.
- Customizable user interface with sortable tabs and columns
- Easy navigation thanks to column swiping
- Schedule tweets
- Update multiple accounts at once
- Save searches
- Track statistics
- Share photos
- Import lists
- Explore trending topics
Being able to schedule tweets whilst on the move is huge.
Check out the video here:
Get your copy of the app from Apple’s app store at this link.
My problem? I don’t actually own an iPhone (I know, I know), so can’t test this bad boy out, but early feedback is very positive indeed. If you’re running Hootsuite on your iPhone please hit the comments and let me know what you think. Thanks!
- Chrome Extension "Rather" Lets You Filter Out And Replace Any Words On Twitter
- Attention Students: Tweet2Cite Makes Referencing Tweets In Your Papers Easy
- twXplorer Does Twitter Search Better Than Twitter
- 5 Tips To Use Twitter To Rebrand Yourself If You're Switching Careers