Social data startup LeadSift combed through hundreds of thousands of tweets to uncover which laptops are the most popular on Twitter.
The resultant infographic below includes data on which laptop brand is king on Twitter, whether Twitter users are predominantly PC or Mac users, and more.
A few takeaway stats:
- The #1 most popular laptop brand on Twitter was the MacBook Pro, with 34.5% of tweeters engaging in dialogues about laptops expressing preference for that laptop
- Runners up were the MacBook Air (20%) and HP (13%)
- Affluent people are more likely to prefer Macs over PCs when discussing laptops on Twitter, but mothers are more likely to go for the PC
- Less than 1% of conversations about laptops on Twitter received a response from the actual brand – social customer service, anyone?
- This Year in Social Media [INFOGRAPHIC]
- These Will be the Top Toys This Christmas (According to #Twitter)
- The World of Social Media 2014: Statistics, Facts & Figures [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Holiday Shopping Goes Social (But Not so Much on #Twitter) [INFOGRAPHIC]