Have a great song, but short on audience? This contest is for you.
Upload it and get enough votes and you can win the promotional opportunity of a lifetime.
Hyundai and the Grammy’s have teamed up to bring you Center Stage, “an innovative new platform that empowers artist to reach their full potential.”
How do they plan to do this? By giving artists who win their contest the support they need to reach that “next level.”
What could you win? There are three grand prizes: “Up to $25,000 in a musical grant” and the following:
Any of those things would definitely help a musician’s career advance, hmm?
And don’t worry, it isn’t all about how many votes you get – that’s a small part of it actually. A panel of judges ”will select the entrants with the three highest-scoring submissions based on an application of the following criteria:”
- Consumer Amplification (10%)
- Lyrical Composition (18%)
- Melody (18%)
- Originality (18%)
- Song Structure (18%)
- Commercial Appeal (18%)
So upload your best song between now and February 19, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. ET – and good luck!
(Guitarist image from Shutterstock)
- A New Michael Jackson Music Video Will Premier on Twitter
- JBL Brings Sound Design To Social Media With "Tweet Music" Digital Experience
- Second #TwitterFiction Festival To Take Place March 12-16
- Listen To Your Twitter Friends' Shared Music With Serendip