Are nonprofits using social media effectively?
Craigconnects, a website ran by Craigslist founder Craig Newmark, have who looked at how the top nonprofits were utilizing platforms such as Twitter and Facebook in their campaigns in August and September of 2011.
- 92% of the top 50 nonprofits have at least one social media presence displayed on their website homepage
- PBS has the most followers of any nonprofits on Twitter
- The American Red Cross was the first nonprofit (in the top 50) to create a Twitter account
- Airline Social Media Outlook 2015: Budget, Challenges and Metrics
- 7 Social Media Myths (That You Probably Think Are True)
- Paid, Owned and Earned Media: What's the Difference? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Marketer’s Guide to the Major League Baseball World Series (on Twitter) [INFOGRAPHIC]