Are nonprofits using social media effectively?
Craigconnects, a website ran by Craigslist founder Craig Newmark, have who looked at how the top nonprofits were utilizing platforms such as Twitter and Facebook in their campaigns in August and September of 2011.
- 92% of the top 50 nonprofits have at least one social media presence displayed on their website homepage
- PBS has the most followers of any nonprofits on Twitter
- The American Red Cross was the first nonprofit (in the top 50) to create a Twitter account
- Social Sharing Stats 2013: Twitter Up, Facebook Down, Android Over iPhone [INFOGRAPHIC]
- How To Optimize Your Images For Twitter's In-Stream Photo Preview [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The 4-1-1 Rule Of Twitter [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The Top 7 Facebook Pages And Twitter Accounts [INFOGRAPHIC]