The Smartphone & Tablet Games Summit is set to take place tomorrow in San Francisco! Join the industry’s leading mobile gaming developers, investors and executives for panels, discussions and networking. Sessions will revolve around successful game design, development, distribution and monetization. Register before midnight for only $499, a $200 savings.
Held at the Mission Bay Conference Center at UCSF, the summit is the must-attend event for anyone interested in the emerging technologies that are transforming the way mobile games are produced and consumed. Join us and learn from more than 35 speakers, including:
- Charles Hudson, Venture Partner, SoftTech VC- keynote speaker
- Clay Kellogg, Chief Revenue Officer, Chartboost
- Niranjan Nagar, Strategic Partner Manager for Games, Facebook
- Yasmin Naboa, Head of Business Development North America, GamesAnalytics
- Dan Kimball, CMO, Kontagent
- Gabriel Leydon, Co-Founder and CEO, Machine Zone, Inc.
- Bonnie Ho, Research Analyst, Inside Network Research
- Jong Woo, VP, Business Development (US), King.com
Save your spot and register now. We hope to see you there!
- Twitter And The Future Of Social TV
- AllTwitter Marketing Conference Starts Tomorrow: Register Now And Save!
- Insider's Guide To AllTwitter Marketing Conference, June 4, San Francisco
- See Topsy, DataSift, San Francisco Giants, Buffer and NASA at AllTwitter Marketing Conference