While sharing happens in many forms and formats, the popularity of photo-centric aggregation websites and image-rich community experiences are providing new ways for businesses and brands to connect with their audiences. Find out how to take advantage of sites like Pinterest, BO.LT, Tumblr, and Fancy at the inaugural Social Curation Summit. The early bird rate is only $199 when you register by tomorrow, June 7.
Join us in NYC on July 31 and connect with today’s leading brand marketers, advertising directors, creative directors, design professionals, consumer brands, and social media executives. You’ll hear from:
- Scott Belsky, CEO, Behance
- Daniela Capistrano, Founder and Chief Curator, People of Color Zine Project
- Sean Flynn, Partner, Shasta Ventures
- Daniel Lewis, Director of New Media Communication, Sesame Workshop
- Usher Lieberman, Director of Corporate Communications, TheFind
- Jay Miletsky, Founder and CEO, MyPod Studios
- Shane Rahmani, VP of Business Development & Strategy, Thrillist Media Group
- Elias Roman, CEO and Co-Founder, Songza Media
- Kimberly E. Stone, Founder, POSHGLAM.com
- and more!
If you’re interested in the proliferation of visual social networks and the diverse array of content curation services that have drawn the attention of users, investors and brands alike, then don’t miss out on this event! Sign up now and save.
- Social Media Experts Lead Interactive Online Event
- Twitter And The Future Of Social TV
- AllTwitter Marketing Conference Starts Tomorrow: Register Now And Save!
- Insider's Guide To AllTwitter Marketing Conference, June 4, San Francisco