Social Curation Summit kicks off tomorrow, July 31, in New York City! Connect with industry experts and explore how the social graph is transforming at our all-day event. Full access passes go up $100 at the door, so make sure you register before midnight.
Held at The New Yorker Hotel, the summit is the must-attend event for anyone interested in expanding their knowledge and expertise on the latest content-discovery apps, next-generation storytelling platforms, unique merchandising strategies to boost brand loyalty, and tools to engage with consumers online.
Join us and learn from more than 45 experts in social media, tastemaking, visual design, and online content curation, including:
- Scott Belsky, CEO, Behance
- Jason Ford, Founder, FeedMagnet
- Derek Gottfrid, VP of Product, Tumblr
- Hilary Peterson, VP Business Development, Lyst
- Katrina Craigwell, Digital Marketing, General Electric
- Frederic Montagnon, Co-Founder and COO, Overblog
- Steven Rosenbaum, Author and CEO, Curation Nation and Magnify.net
- Shane Rahmani, VP of Business Development & Strategy, Thrillist Media Group
Save $100 and register now!
- Save $200 On AllTwitter, AllFacebook Marketing Conference Pass - Offer Ends Midnight Tonight!
- Go Social This Summer With AllTwitter Marketing Conference - One Day Sale On Now!
- Twitter Business Tools, Tips And Tactics
- What's The Future Of Twitter? Hear From 5 Of The Top Minds In Social Media To Find Out