This week, Alibaba.com is hiring a senior marketing manager for social and online marketing, while Sounds True needs a vice president of sales, marketing and web development. Univision is seeking an event marketing manager, and a New York-based start-up beauty company is on the hunt for a beauty, health and lifestyle blogger. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional social media jobs on Mediabistro.
- Senior Marketing Manager Alibaba.com (Santa Clara, CA)
- VP of Sales, Marketing & Web Development Sounds True (Boulder, CO)
- Event Marketing Manager Univision (New York, NY)
- Beauty, Health, Lifestyle Blogger Start-up Beauty Company (New York, NY)
- Kiplinger Digital Media Fellowship Kiplinger Program (Columbus, OH)
Find more great social media jobs on our job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented AllTwitter pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Social Media Jobs: High 5 Games, Miami Association of Realtors, New York Post
- Social Media Jobs: Disruptive Media Lab, Creative Media Marketing, Penske Media
- Social Media Jobs: Tenthwave, Hamilton College, The Woods & Co
- Social Media Jobs: United Nations Foundation, Lionbridge, WellPoint