This week, Bloomberg is hiring a social media editor, while 12 Gigs needs a technical artist/designer. Epicurious is seeking an integrated marketing specialist, and DoubleDown Interactive is on the hunt for a mobile developer. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional social media jobs on Mediabistro.
- Social Media Editor Bloomberg (New York, NY)
- Technical Artist/Designer – Unity 12 Gigs (San Francisco, CA)
- Integrated Marketing Specialist Epicurious (London, England)
- Mobile Developer DoubleDown Interactive (Seattle, WA)
- Game Developer – iOS/Android The Reading Coach (San Diego, CA)
Find more great social media jobs on our job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented AllTwitter pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Social Media Jobs: Monroe College, teNeues Publishing, VISIT FLORIDA
- Social Media Jobs: High 5 Games, Miami Association of Realtors, New York Post
- Social Media Jobs: Disruptive Media Lab, Creative Media Marketing, Penske Media
- Social Media Jobs: Tenthwave, Hamilton College, The Woods & Co