This week, Brooklyn Magazine is hiring a social media coordinator, while AFAR Media needs an associate editor for its social media and newsletter. Avanquest is seeking a social media manager, and the National Center for Learning Disabilities is on the hunt for a social media manager. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional social media jobs on Mediabistro.
- Social Media Coordinator Brooklyn Magazine (Brooklyn, NY)
- Associate Editor, Social Media/Newsletter AFAR Media (San Francisco, CA)
- Social Media Manager Avanquest North America (Pleasanton, CA)
- Social Media Manager National Center for Learning Disabilities (New York, NY)
- New Mobile Media Editor Mobile Media Summit (West Hollywood, CA)
Find more great social media jobs on our job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented AllTwitter pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Social Media Jobs: High 5 Games, Miami Association of Realtors, New York Post
- Social Media Jobs: Disruptive Media Lab, Creative Media Marketing, Penske Media
- Social Media Jobs: Tenthwave, Hamilton College, The Woods & Co
- Social Media Jobs: United Nations Foundation, Lionbridge, WellPoint