This week, McMurry/TMG is hiring a social media journalist, while PYMNTS.com needs a digital content writer/editor. Tidal Labs is seeking a community and editorial lead, and DeVries Global is on the hunt for a digital strategist. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional social media jobs on Mediabistro.
- Social Media Journalist McMurry/TMG (Washington, DC)
- Digital Content Writer/Editor PYMNTS.com (Boston, MA)
- Community and Editorial Lead Tidal Labs (New York, NY)
- Digital Strategist DeVries Global (New York, NY)
- Director of Communications, Marketing and Digital Museum of the City of New York (New York, NY)
Find more great social media jobs on our job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented AllTwitter pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Social Media Jobs: McMurry/TMG, American Council on Exercise, Silverstein Properties
- Social Media Jobs: McMurry/TMG, Valley Behavioral Health, 20th Century Fox
- Social Media Jobs: McMurry/TMG, Tapjoy, Tidal
- Social Media Jobs: Philadelphia Magazine, Money Map Press, Future US