This week, Mind Candy is hiring a lead game designer, while Indiegogo needs a social media manager. Scribd is seeking a community manager, and Common Sense Media is on the hunt for a vice president of communications. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional social media jobs on Mediabistro.
- Lead Game Designer Mind Candy (London, England)
- Social Media Manager Indiegogo (San Francisco, CA)
- Community Manager Scribd (San Francisco, CA)
- Vice President, Communications Common Sense Media (San Francisco, CA)
- Advertising Account Executive Active Interest Media (Valencia, CA)
Find more great social media jobs on our job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented AllTwitter pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Social Media Jobs: High 5 Games, Miami Association of Realtors, New York Post
- Social Media Jobs: Disruptive Media Lab, Creative Media Marketing, Penske Media
- Social Media Jobs: Tenthwave, Hamilton College, The Woods & Co
- Social Media Jobs: United Nations Foundation, Lionbridge, WellPoint