This week, MTV2/mtvU is hiring a social media marketing and promotions coordinator, and New Relic needs a web and email copywriter. Meanwhile, California Academy of Sciences is seeking a social media specialist, as well as a mobile application developer. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional social media jobs on Mediabistro.
- Social Media Marketing & Promotions Coordinator MTV2/mtvU (New York, NY)
- Web and Email Copywriter New Relic (San Francisco, CA)
- Social Media Specialist California Academy of Sciences (AL DÍA News Media)
- Mobile Application Developer California Academy of Sciences (San Francisco, CA)
- Events Manager AL DÍA News Media (Philadelphia, PA)
Find more great social media jobs on our job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented AllTwitter pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Social Media Jobs: High 5 Games, Miami Association of Realtors, New York Post
- Social Media Jobs: Disruptive Media Lab, Creative Media Marketing, Penske Media
- Social Media Jobs: Tenthwave, Hamilton College, The Woods & Co
- Social Media Jobs: United Nations Foundation, Lionbridge, WellPoint