This week, Newsday Media Group is hiring an online community news editor, and Punchkick Interactive needs an iOS developer. Meanwhile, Money Map Press is seeking an SEM/reporting specialist, and DeNA is still on the hunt for a producer/product owner. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional social media jobs on Mediabistro.
- Online Community News Editor Newsday Media Group (Melville, NY)
- iOS Developer Punchkick Interactive (Chicago, IL)
- SEM/Reporting Specialist Money Map Press (Baltimore, MD)
- Producer/Product Owner DeNA (San Francisco, CA)
- Campaign Manager – Media Department Brightroll (Santa Monica, CA)
Find more great social media jobs on our job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented AllTwitter pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Social Media Jobs: Hausman, Rescue Social Change Group, Splits59
- Social Media Jobs: Brooklyn Magazine, AFAR Media, Avanquest
- Social Media Jobs: ISACA, Show of Force, The Joint Commission
- Social Media Jobs: Tenthwave, ulive, McMurry/TMG