This week, Penny Lane Pictures is hiring a social media/marketing manager, while World Science Festival needs a digital content/QA manager. Sounds True is seeking a marketing coordinator/publicist, and Le Top Children’s Clothing is on the hunt for an e-commerce marketing manager. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional social media jobs on Mediabistro.
- Social Media/Marketing Manager Penny Lane Pictures (New York, NY)
- Digital Content/QA Manager World Science Festival (New York, NY)
- Marketing Coordinator/Publicist Sounds True (Louisville, CO)
- E-Commerce Marketing Manager Le Top Children’s Clothing (Concord, CA)
- Deputy Director, Peace Tech Initiative United States Institute of Peace (Washington, DC)
Find more great social media jobs on our job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented AllTwitter pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Social Media Jobs: Tenthwave, Hamilton College, The Woods & Co
- Social Media Jobs: United Nations Foundation, Lionbridge, WellPoint
- Social Media Jobs: genConnect, Style.com, LeadDog Marketing Group
- Social Media Jobs: Syracuse University, Tech Times, AIAA