This week, Penny Lane Pictures is hiring a social media/marketing manager, while World Science Festival needs a digital content/QA manager. Sounds True is seeking a marketing coordinator/publicist, and Le Top Children’s Clothing is on the hunt for an e-commerce marketing manager. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional social media jobs on Mediabistro.
- Social Media/Marketing Manager Penny Lane Pictures (New York, NY)
- Digital Content/QA Manager World Science Festival (New York, NY)
- Marketing Coordinator/Publicist Sounds True (Louisville, CO)
- E-Commerce Marketing Manager Le Top Children’s Clothing (Concord, CA)
- Deputy Director, Peace Tech Initiative United States Institute of Peace (Washington, DC)
Find more great social media jobs on our job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented AllTwitter pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Social Media Jobs: GameChanger, Haylie Pomroy Group, Mode Media
- Social Media Jobs: Wooga, SFG Media Group, AlixPartners
- Social Media Jobs: Factory 360, Huffington Post Photo, Institute of International Education
- Social Media Jobs: MTV2/mtvU, New Relic, California Academy of Sciences