This week, Wetpaint is hiring a social media manager, while RF Binder needs a digital strategist. Backstage is seeking a content lead, and Lionbridge is on the hunt for a U.S. internet assessor. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional social media jobs on Mediabistro.
- Social Media Manager Wetpaint (Seattle, WA or New York, NY)
- Digital Strategist RF Binder (New York, NY)
- Content Lead Backstage (Brooklyn, NY)
- U.S. Internet Assessor Lionbridge (Telecommute)
- Online Editor dot429/Fourtwonine Magazine (San Francisco, CA)
Find more great social media jobs on our job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented AllTwitter pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Social Media Jobs: Wooga, SFG Media Group, AlixPartners
- Social Media Jobs: Factory 360, Huffington Post Photo, Institute of International Education
- Social Media Jobs: MTV2/mtvU, New Relic, California Academy of Sciences
- Social Media Jobs: Hausman, Rescue Social Change Group, Splits59