Do you struggle with social media ROI?
You’re not alone. A recent study showed that almost three-quarters (72 percent) of businesses that use social media don’t know how to measure their return on investment, and with e-commerce sales forecast to have reached $9.2 billion in 2012 – from some 167 million online shoppers – this disconnect has never been more important. Or costly.
Web agency Clixlogix proposes five easy steps for evaluating your social return:
1. Define KPIs for social media
2. Setup analytics
3. Drive content marketing
4. Leverage social relationships
5. Use social intelligence to identify your audience
For more details, see the infographic below.
- Is Social Media Bad For Your Health? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The Power Of Social Media [INFOGRAPHIC]
- 17 Eye-Opening Social Media Facts [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The Selfie Retweeted Around The World [INFOGRAPHIC]