With its captivating mix of strong visuals and regularly-updated product lines – not to mention that oh-so-important sexiness – fashion lends itself particularly well to social media, and the top brands have been quick to build large followings on Twitter.
@Dior heads all fashion brands on the platform, with its more than 4 million followers edging out Chanel (and some distance ahead of great rival Yves Saint Laurent). However, it’s @Burberry who have arguably seen the greatest success on Twitter, with their innovative campaigns generating huge amounts of engagement.
Here are the top 10 most popular fashion brands on Twitter.
1. Dior (@Dior, 4,274,282 followers)
2. Chanel (@CHANEL, 4,107,857)
3. Victoria’s Secret (@VictoriasSecret, 3,496,122)
4. H&M (@hm, 3,158,574)
5. Burberry (@Burberry, 2,641,107)
6. Louis Vuitton (@LouisVuitton, 2,456,368)
7. Dolce & Gabbana (@dolcegabbana, 1,932,544)
8. Yves Saint Laurent (@YSL, 1,832,682)
9. Calvin Klein (@CalvinKlein, 1,550,910)
10. Marc Jacobs Intl (@MarcJacobsIntl, 1,452,861)
- How Big Was The Game Of Thrones Season 4 Premier On Twitter And Facebook? [STATS]
- The 20 Most Popular Brands On Twitter [STATS]
- The 10 Most Popular People On Twitter [STATS]
- Twitter Ad Revenue Forecast To Exceed $1 Billion In 2014 [STATS]