Did you know that 74 percent of small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) say that they get a positive return on the time that they invest in Twitter?
Those 140 characters (or less) have revolutionised the marketing strategies of many small brands, and a new study from Twitter has revealed how SMBs are using the platform to promote their brand.
- 70 percent of SMBs post at least once per day
- 72 percent agree that it is important to have a Twitter presence
- 51 percent see Twitter as a “very important” customer service tool
Check the visual below for all the details, which includes statistics, tactics and tips.
- The Good and the Bad of Social Media Marketing [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The Social CEO [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The Story of #Twitter (2006-14) [INFOGRAPHIC]
- 10 Reasons Why Social Media is Good for Business [INFOGRAPHIC]