Did you know that 74 percent of small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) say that they get a positive return on the time that they invest in Twitter?
Those 140 characters (or less) have revolutionised the marketing strategies of many small brands, and a new study from Twitter has revealed how SMBs are using the platform to promote their brand.
- 70 percent of SMBs post at least once per day
- 72 percent agree that it is important to have a Twitter presence
- 51 percent see Twitter as a “very important” customer service tool
Check the visual below for all the details, which includes statistics, tactics and tips.
- Email Marketing Vs Social Media - Which is Better? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Which Brands Have Been Naughty (Or Nice) On Social This Holiday Season? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- This Year in Social Media [INFOGRAPHIC]
- These Will be the Top Toys This Christmas (According to #Twitter)