Has Twitter ever spoiled a favourite television show for you by leaking a huge plot twist?
And was that show, by chance, Game Of Thrones? Or Breaking Bad?
If so, you’re not alone, as a new study has revealed the 10 shows most likely to be “ruined” by a spoiler shared on Twitter or Facebook amongst fans in the United Kingdom.
The survey was conducted by VoucherCodesPro, who asked over 2,000 people whether they have had a plot twist or ending of a TV show spoiled for them by social media. Game Of Thrones topped the list, with 21 percent of the vote, ahead of Breaking Bad (17 percent) and The Walking Dead (14 percent).
1. Game of Thrones – 21%
2. Breaking Bad – 17%
3. The Walking Dead – 14%
4. Homeland – 11%
5. Made in Chelsea – 10%
6. Lost – 7%
7. Mad Men – 5%
8. How I Met Your Mother – 5%
9. The Only Way is Essex – 4%
10. 24 – 2%
- 68% of CEOs Have Zero Social Media Presence [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Retailers Investing Less in #Twitter, #Facebook and #YouTube This Holiday Season
- The 10 Most Loved Brands on Social Media
- The 100 Most Used #Emoji on #Twitter