The Kindle Fire begins shipping next week. If you have ordered the device already, you may want to consider getting a cover for it to prevent scratches. We’ve put together a list of different Kindle Fire covers that are out there on the market with their price and a brief description of the product.
1. Kindle Fire Leather Cover by Marware (pictured left), $44.99: This hard leather folio case is lined with and transforms to a stand with two different angles for viewing
2. Kindle Fire MicroShell Folio Cover by Marware, $39.99: This hardshell cover is made with a polycarbonate back piece and a protective lid to prevent the screen from getting scratched. It’s soft fabric lid folds out for a standing view so that you can use it to watch videos.
3.Verso Prologue Cover for Kindle Fire, $39.99: This case looks like a vintage leather bound book, but inside it is lined with microfiber and a slot for the device, a perfect way to hide your modern technology hidden inside.
4.Kindle Fire Zipsleeve, $29.99: This case is like a brief case sleeve that neatly zips up the tablet.
5.Belkin Verve Tab Folio for Kindle Fire, $29.99: This leather folio sleeve comes with a magnetic flap closure.
6. Timbuk2 Kindle Fire Cush Sleeve, $34.99: This memory foam construction has a faux fur lining and boasts that it is TSA friendly.
7. BUILT, Kindle Fire Slim Neoprene Sleeve,$24.99: This playful neoprene cover is shaped like an hourglass, has a lint-free lining and it comes in pink.
8. Splash signature Folio leather case cover, $17.65: This leather cover opens up with an inner polyurethane lining that can be stacked in 3 different standing positions.
9. Marware Eco-Vue for Kindle Fire, $34.99: This simple folio-style cover is made with eco-friendly leather exterior, a microsuede interior and an elastic band closure
10.USA Gear Protective Folio Cover Case, $12.99: This simple folio style case is made of a neoprene outer shell and closes with an elastic strap