This weekend, why not take a blind date with a free app?
For years, libraries around the country have offered patrons a “blind date with a book.” They wrapped a book in brown paper to hide its true identity, offering a coy description of its contents. Like any good blind date, you have to give the mystery book a try.
We’ve adapted the concept for our app user audience, creating blind date descriptions for five apps below. If you click on the links, you can download the app. Give a new app a try!
Blind Date with a Free App
1. I love capturing the moment.
2. I’ll transform your look.
3. I’ll make your pictures worth one word.
4. I am a great tool for exercising your brain.
5. I will make you feel like you are ten years old, in the most fun way possible.