AOL’s music app debuted on the Kindle Fire this week and it looks like AOL wants to make a big splash. The app normally sells for $.99, but today it is available for free from the Amazon Appstore and from Google Play.
This app can play both your music as well as stream music from over 50 thousand shoutcast stations. Other features include:
- Share your musical experiences with friends and followers
- Find and follow friends using the app through Facebook, Twitter, or Searching
- Add your own album art to your shares
- Share your musical experiences on Facebook and Twitter
- Listen to previews of your friends music posts through rdio
- Comment on and like your friends shares, you can tag friends in comments too!