Today’s voice activated eBook is “iCookbook: Diabetic” from the makers of Diabetic Cookbook Magazine. Not only for those with Diabetic conditions, it contains hundreds f recipes with 350 calories or less and plenty of healthy articles and choices for everyone. The cookbook app will also include new free recipes each month. Here’s a look at all of the features:
- Voice Commands. Using the hands free voice command, cooks can proceed through the preparation steps without touching the iPad or iPhone screen. Just speak the simple commands to move to the next step, manage timers, view notes [iPad only], and more.
- Prepare Mode: The Prepare feature provides an enhanced display of a recipe a cook can read at a distance from the iPad and iPhone.
- My Recipe Box. Enables a cook to create a set of iCookbook™-Diabetic favorite recipes for easy retrieval, and add recipes from a personal recipe collection.
- Network with Friends and Family. Share on Facebook, or email any recipe to all your friends to let them know what you are cooking.
- Printing. Now print recipes to any AirPrint™ compatible printer.
- Personalize the Recipes. Everyone likes to put their own personal touch to a recipe. Our Notes feature allows you to record your ideas and comments about iCookbook™-Diabetic recipes.
- Kitchen Tools. Multiple timers, substitution lists, and measurement conversion charts.
- Shopping List. Tag ingredients directly from a recipe to your shopping list, then print or email your list.
- Add your own recipe. You can easily add your own recipes so you never lose your favorite guilt-free apple pie recipe or your famous low-fat mashed potato-dish. Once the recipe is added, you can also easily add your own photos, search for your recipe, or even share your personal favorite through E-mail.
- Articles. Discover informative articles written by registered dietitians and other experts in the field of diabetes and nutrition.
Download iCookbook: Diabetic: (usually .99cents – FREE Monday 12/9)