The wait is over, Windows phones users can now filter all of their food and seflie photos! The app is still in Beta, so don’t expect the same experience. Here is a rundown of the features:
We wanted to make Instagram available to people with Windows Phones as quickly as possible, so we focused on creating an awesome experience with Instagram’s core features. We’re not finished, and our team will continue developing the Windows Phone app to keep releasing features and bringing you the best Instagram possible.
• 100% free custom designed filters: XPro-II, Earlybird, Rise, Amaro, Hudson, Lo-fi, Sutro, Toaster, Brannan, Inkwell, Walden, Hefe, Nashville, 1977, and others.
* Video recording with breathtaking cinematic stabilization
• Linear and Radial Tilt-Shift blur effects for extra depth of field.
• Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr and Foursquare
• Unlimited uploads
• Interact with friends through giving & receiving likes and comments
• Full front & back camera support
In a statement to Mashable, Microsoft said “video capture and uploading, tagging photos, viewing geotaxis and in-app camera capture” are still in development and is not available in this version. Users can find the app download in the Windows store, here.