Here’s more from the post: “A touching book of fables and fairy tales you could read to a child, saturated with Teicher’s unusually gentle and weird imagination. I’m counting these as ‘prose poems” mainly to get them on this list.”
Posts Tagged ‘Craig Morgan Teicher’
To say thank you for a great year, we’re offering 15% OFF any boot camp, in-person course, or online course when you use code MBTHANKU. Choose from any of our exciting upcoming courses, from a novel writing class taught by an accomplished author, to an intro course for Excel. Hurry – offer expires 12/24! Browse our upcoming courses.
Want to learn how to self-publish an eBook? Mediabistro has a 6 session class that address this topic beginning this fall. And for the next week and a half, Mediabistro’s fall classes have a special promotion running. If you sign up for a multi-week course by August 27th, you will receive a free self-paced course worth $179.
The course is being taught by GalleyCat Editor Jason Boog and Publishers Weekly book blogger (former eBookNewser Editor) Craig Morgan Teicher, Here is a brief description of the “How to Self-Publish Your eBook: 6-Session Self-Paced Course” course:
“This six-session self-paced course is designed to equip you with the industry and technological savvy you’ll need to stand out in a crowded marketplace. The assignments are highly practical how-tos that show you, from start to finish, how to produce and distribute your eBook. After tackling all six, you’ll be armed with:
* Comprehensive knowledge of the tech platforms, distribution outlets, and media companies that are currently making waves in the eBook world
* An array of tips for prepping your content for the digital marketplace
* Start-to-finish methods for turning your manuscript into a full-fledged eBook
* A guide to choosing a POD (Print On Demand) option that works for you and your book
* Help with formulating a sales and distribution platform
* Marketing and promotional strategies to help you build an audience”